Call Of Duty 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty 2

Call Of Duty 2 Hakkında Herşey Bu Sitede

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4)

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 94
Kayıt tarihi : 12/12/08

Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) Empty
MesajKonu: Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4)   Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) Icon_minitimeC.tesi Ara. 13, 2008 1:26 pm

Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) 65716_2
Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) 65716_3
Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) 65716_4
Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) 65716_5
Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) 65716_6
Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) 65716_7
Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4) 65716_8

Description:
Here's the latest release of Lt.Speirs' huge Realism Mod, now larger and with more content than ever before (some 250 megs worth). In case you didn't know, this mod is for CoD2 single-player, but I suppose you could use the sounds and skins in multi-player if you liked them enough. I can't explain all of what's new here, though, because there's just so much; just check out the little list I made up below, see the ReadMe for the full scoop, and download this great new realism mod today!

Made AI more aggressive

Adjusted AI aiming

Fixed suppression system

Adjusted Battle Chatter

Added sounds

Fixed pain and death animations

Removed PPS42 from the game

Fixed glitch with submachine guns

Added more CPU players

Added shell ejects for machine guns

Added skins

Readme File:
Lt.Speirs realism V4 plus frame rate booster

to install just copy and paste pk3 files to main cod2 folder
for graphical boosts see performance read me

First of all I'd like to say that this mod has been finished for quiet a while, I apologize for not releasing it sooner
but I have an career and a empire to build. As much as I love video games and modding, these are just what I do in my
past time.

Warning: this mod expands on the already existing platform of the game and installs punishing realism; as a result the game is a lot harder/intense, the goal of this mod is to
bring you the true meaning of being a small part of a larger conflict, you have been warned.

Features V4
*AI more aggressive, they will move on their own when they can, they will suppress/ flank when appropriate, and
clear rooms when possible
*Defense levels completely redone, levels like hill400 defend, decoy town, or duhoc defend are now some of the most chaotic levels
in the game, play hill 400 on veteran and see why I call it "the hill of death". It will blow you away!
*AI aiming realistically readjusted, depending on the weapon class, the AI's weapon accuracy will behave accordingly with.
*Suppression system fixed, now if you shoot at your enemy, they get suppressed alot faster, but beware, the same will
happen to your Allies! Fire and maneuver, team work saves the day, ONLY THE SNAKE IS THE TRUE HERO!!!
*Perfected battlechatter system
*REALISM SOUND MOD, most of these sounds came from the SPR sound mod and some of my own mixes, enjoy
*Pain and death animations fixed
*PPsh42 taken out of game, in 1942 the PPsh42 wasn't even at stalingrad
*Fixed submachinegun problem
*More AI per level
*New weapon sounds!
*Shell ejects for machineguns
*OVERALL NEW EXPERIANCE!
*More KICKBUTT SKINS!!!!

P.S if you know anyone that could use a refinance, debt consolidation, or they just want to draw cashout of their homes,
tell them to e-mail me

Benn@webeatallrates.com

the name is alot to live up to but its true, put me up against anyone else and I can guarantee that I can beat their rate!

Features V3
*battle chatter system fixed and updated. No more hearing someone is dead 16 times in a row, at most it’s like 2-3,
but now once the shooting starts the AI will always have something new to say, this adds to the chaos and epic scale
that is introduced with this mod
*Most levels have more characters on screen. Most of the time instead of taking a town or holding objective with 5 guys you have
10 and up to 35 guys with you
*The duhoc defense level has the tempo of the last battle of saving private Ryan, it starts off with you and a lot of
guys from dog company holding the line, as the level progresses you shall lose men and ground and neither
will be replaced. Just watch the battle of ramelle to see what I mean
*Realistic allocation of NCOs. For the most part you will not see 6 SGTs and 2 privates running around, its now 1
Sgt and 1 Cpl per 10 Pvts
*Varies map changes. Many changes to SP maps, to many to name, but a big one is not having everyone disappearing on you during
the assault on Hill 400 (they actually stay and fight) And now there is no Lt. Coffey in the LVT giving the breifing
its now Sgt Randall. (Couple of points I want to show, first off during the original game Coffey is never again shown
or used after the landing and his voice matches Randalls, and also when the Higgins gets shot so does Sgt randall which doesn't make
sense, so I switch Randall and Coffeys place and instead of Randall getting shot its now a Character named yours turely, Lt.Speirs)
*Ncos for the Americans. When I was playing the game for the first time I noticed that there where no other officers
other than Randall, now I have unlocked the Lt, Sgt, and Cpl uniforms for the Americans and included them into the game
the AI will even call out its ranks from time to time
*WCPs Allied Pain mod. Now where would a realism mod be without WCP?
*69 new death and pain sounds for AI. Warning these are very very graphic, not in a profane sort of way but
it captures the feeling of unwanted death and breathes new life into the AI
*WCps Tracer mod. Cause its so pretty
*Realistic grenades. Blast radius of all grenades updated to real life counter parts
*Suppression system. Can't take a Kraut from the front? Now you or your Allies can pin him down and you can make
a flanking run. Be warned the fire must be constant because after slacking off for 3 seconds
the German will begin to fire back.
*Realistic AI Aiming. No more of watching NPCs take pot shots at each other to no effect. Now the AI is as effective in combat
as you are. Now cover is your saving grace, you can't lone wolf it most of the time and you must rely on your
comrades for fire direction, cover fire, ammo, or at the worst moments...meatsheild
*Updated faces for all countries
*The sounds of war. This mod makes the game LOUD. Up to 10 times louder in some areas so crank up the stereo because
now you can hear everything
*Realistic weapons characteristics. Weapons updated to real life counter parts
*Frame rate booster. Because this mod adds a whole lot more content to the game so I think that I added a community
built Frame rate booster should be included. To install and uses see the performance fix read me.
*New weapons sounds. These have been taken mostly from WCPs sound mods and some from various other games, hope you like it.
*Realistic skins. IN this mod is a collection of various skins from various artist like Deltaforce, rusty, etc. all credit goes to them

features:v2

Reworked battle chatter system (AI talks more but it’s not the same constant annoying babble as before
Now when they talk it makes sense)
Realistic weapon names
Sgt randall and Lt.Vloysky are given their voices back (I’ve noticed that all of the chatter from sgt randall and lt. Vlovsky
Was cut out from the finished game except for scripted sequences and had to borrow from other voices, now they have their voice again)
As Russian infantry you have no supplies (as in a you start of with whatever ammo is in the gun, weapons and equipment are
To be procured on site just like it was in Russia)
Realistic resupply system (when you move on to another level and you have a german weapon, you start the next level with
the ammo you had in the last level)
Reworked AI weapons distribution system (as in less SMGs more rifles and period equipment German soldiers loved to use soviet equipment now they also have the SVT40)
Realistic representation of panzer 2 tank (that damn thing had a 20mm machinegun and less than a inch of amour and infantry ward expected me to believe that this could take on a crusader tank, or better yet still be in use during d-day, now when ever you see this tank in Africa you can totally trash it, but against infantry its still deadly)
Many more but that’s all I can name at the top of my head
Bren clip realistically reduced (it was often topped of to about 28 rounds due to stoppages)
tweaked mg42 accuracy (realistically the mg42 wasn't very accurate

features:v1
fixed audio for m1garand and Thompson
Realistic rates of fire for all weapons
Realistic damage
Realistic weapons loadout (not everyone has a smg, its more realistically equipped)
More Battle chatter (AI talks alot more, adds to the chaos of battle)
More variety in soldiers (more faces for Americans)
Realistic AI (aims straighter and skills coincides with historical accuracy)
Blood mod
Cookable grenades
Realistic reloads for example if the weapon is open bolt, when you reload with a round still
chambered inside it is then added to the reload count
Can't partially reload Boltaction rifles
and many more than I wish to mention

Bugs: At some points it may cut from the game, go back into the menu and say error scpit something, this isn't game ending or anything, just press esc or click the
ok button and go back into the game, one bug that keeps popping up is when during the elalamin level your allies try to throw grenades at targets
hundreds of feet away, but nothing serious.

Special thanks goes out to WCP for the Allied pain mod/ sounds. Pure genius my man.

If your computer blows up or dies its not my fault, blame Walmart

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/gofetch/ZmlsZWZyb250fHx8NjU3MTZ8fHxUSFF1VTNCbGFYSnpKeUJTWldGc2FYTnRJRTF2WkE9PXx8fHY0fHx8MzcxfHx8L01vZHMvTWluaS1Nb2RzfHx8bHRzcGVpcnNyZWFsaXNtdjRwbHVzZ3JhcGhpY3R3ZWFrLnppcHx8fDI5MTY3MTY1NzE2NTcxMg==
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://cod2.bosforum.info

Lt.Speirs' Realism Mod (v4)
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası