Call Of Duty 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty 2

Call Of Duty 2 Hakkında Herşey Bu Sitede

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Grzeznik's Weapon Mod

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 94
Kayıt tarihi : 12/12/08

Grzeznik's Weapon Mod Empty
MesajKonu: Grzeznik's Weapon Mod   Grzeznik's Weapon Mod Icon_minitimePaz Ara. 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Description:
Here's a weapon mod for CoD2 single-player by a new developer in the database known as Grzeznik (wish I could pronounce that name stick out tongue ). The mod is pretty comprehensive and features all sorts of changes to weapon characteristics, as well as a large number of new fire sounds. Check out the ReadMe below for all the details, and if it sounds like something you'd enjoy in CoD2SP, then download the mod now!

Readme File:
-=Weapon Realism Mod v1.0 by Grzeznik=-
1)Description
2)Instalation instructions
3)Features
4)Credits
5)Contact info

1) Description:

This mod was my first attempt to change the gameplay of call of duty SP. At first, it was supposed to be a weapon realism mod for my private use, but why not let more people have fun with it;)? It changes most of the weapon charachteristics - damage, accuracy, scope power, as well as almost all gunshot sounds. It's not a large file, so at leas try it;P. I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

===!!!!!!!ONLY SP WEAPONS ARE CHANGED!!!!!!!===

------------------------------------------

2) Installation instructions:

To istall the mod, place the weaponmod.iwd file in the "main" folder in your CoD2 dir.

3)Features:

-Zoom removed from all weapons while using iron sights.
-Sniper rifle zoom reduced to 4X for G43, K98 (ZF4 scope), 4X for Enfield , 2.25X for springfield (M84 scope) , 3.5x for mosin (PU scope).
-Increased recoil both while firing from the hip and when ads for all weapons.
-Rate of fire changed for those weapons, which didn't originally fire at a historically accurate rates;).
-Damage of all weapons drastically increased (one hit to the chest is usually enough).
-Changed maximal ammount of ammo for all weapons (pistols - 4 clips, SMG's - 5-8 mags, 3 for PPSh-41, rifles - 11 mags/stripper clips, BAR - 11 mags).
-Virtually all weapon sounds replaced with new ones.

4) Credits:

All the new sounds have been taken directly from Forgotten Hope 0.7 and FHSW 2.7 mods for Battlefield 1942. Most of them have been modified.

At the first stage of making this mod, I used xXezekielXx's CoD Weapon File Editor to modify the wapon files. (Thank you xXezekielXx!!!)
Later, notepad was used. (Thank you Microsoft... -.-)

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/gofetch/ZmlsZWZyb250fHx8ODU0NzR8fHxSM0o2WlhwdWFXc25jeUJYWldGd2IyNGdUVzlrfHx8fHx8MzcxfHx8L01vZHMvU2luZ2xlLVBsYXllcnx8fHdlYXBvbm1vZC56aXB8fHwyOTI1NDU4NTQ3NDE2MTI=
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://cod2.bosforum.info

Grzeznik's Weapon Mod
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Call Of Duty 2 :: Call Of Duty 2 Hile Arşivi :: Call Of Duty 2 Singleplayer-
Buraya geçin:  
Yetkinforum.com | ©phpBB | Bedava yardımlaşma forumu | Suistimalı göstermek | Son tartışmalar