Call Of Duty 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty 2

Call Of Duty 2 Hakkında Herşey Bu Sitede

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

1ZJA Skin and Sound Mod (v1.0)

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 94
Kayıt tarihi : 12/12/08

1ZJA Skin and Sound Mod (v1.0) Empty
MesajKonu: 1ZJA Skin and Sound Mod (v1.0)   1ZJA Skin and Sound Mod (v1.0) Icon_minitimeC.tesi Ara. 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Description:
Here's a hefty new first version of a skin and sound mod by a developer known as |1.Zja| Szer.Browzki for Call of Duty 2. Right now, the main focus of the mod is the sounds with pretty much everything in the game having been changed to something new. You'll find an array of realism-based skins, too, so if that's your bag, then this should suit you fine. I've got no screenshots of the skins, so you're on your own there; just download the mod, and give it a try!

Readme File:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the v1.0 of my new skin/sound mod.
This mod does work with wcp 2.8 i dont know about other (sp) Mods.

I reskinned the skins myself to some more realistic based skins since this is just my first try on it some skins arent fully realistic a simple v1.2 ( wich im workin on already ) will fix that.
About the sounds,i just found some sounds and put them together.

-Installation-

Simpely extract the files you desire in your Call of Duty 2/main folder.

-Uninstalling-
Simpely Delete the files from your Call of Duty 2/main folder.

If you have any suggestions or complaints or simpely need some help you can contact me at delano_6@msn.com or delano1206@aol.com

|1.Zja| Szer.Browzki

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/gofetch/ZmlsZWZyb250fHx8NzY3ODF8fHxNVnBLUVNCVGEybHVJR0Z1WkNCVGIzVnVaQ0JOYjJRPXx8fHYxLjB8fHwzNzF8fHwvTW9kcy9NaW5pLU1vZHN8fHwxemphX3NraW5fYW5kX3NvdW5kX21vZC56aXB8fHwyOTE2NjA3Njc4MTQyMTI=
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://cod2.bosforum.info

1ZJA Skin and Sound Mod (v1.0)
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası